A night of food, fun and music to support the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church Senior Choir!
The Senior Choir is off to Carnegie Hall in November and they need your help!
- July 13, 2018
- 6:30 pm: Cocktails
- 7:00 pm: Dinner
Silent Auction and music from STRETCH, The Northcrest Ramblers, Liz & the Quintones, and more!
- Individual Tickets: $45
- Table of Ten: $500
Order tickets online here or use this form to send a check!
Cannot attend or want to show extra support? Purchase a sponsorship listing! Sponsors will be listed in the evening program book.
- One Name: $25
- Two Names: $40
Listings can be purchased online here or using this form to send a check.
Silent Auction Information:
Silent Auction Items Wanted!
Silent Auction Donation Benefits - minimum retail value of $25
- Your business name listed in the event program as a Silent Auction Donor
- Your business name and donation listed on event website at https://whennow.com/event/carnegie-coming.
- Please return by July 2, 2018.
- Deadline for receipt of physical gift certificate and/or items is July 9, 2018.
Thank you to our Silent Auction donors!
- Elements Massage - Clifton Park
- Ellms Family Farm
- Essentially Sarah Doula Services
- Essentially Sarah YL
- Saratoga Bridges
- Mary Schwartz
- Taverna Novo
- Tri-City Valley Cats
- Jennifer Van Ort, Thirty-one Gifts