Great Decisions Foreign Policy Lecture Series educates you about vitally important issues relating to American foreign policy.
Our partner is the private, non-partisan Foreign Policy Association (FPA) in New York City, the oldest and largest grassroots, educational program on world affairs reaching 880 cities and 350,000 members.
The FPA selects eight topics about the most critical issues facing America each year and its experts write for the 100 page Great Decisions Briefing Book. Nine topics will be presented in 2019.
The Great Decisions Briefing book is included in your registration and will be mailed to series registrants in mid January 2019.
Winter Series Topics - February 6 to March 27, 2019
11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- 2/6-Refugees and Global Migration
- 2/13-The Middle East: Regional Disorder
- 2/20-Nuclear Negotiations: Back to the Future?
- 2/27-The Rise of Populism in Europe
- 3/6-Decoding U.S.-China Trade
- 3/13-Cyber Conflict and Geopolitics
- 3/20-The United States and Mexico: Partnership Tested
- 3/27-State of the State Department and Diplomacy