We are thrilled to bring you our 2021 Fundraising Passport Series! Due to COVID-19 restrictions our Lehigh Valley Philanthropy Institute has been postponed and will return in Spring of 2022.
Our Fundraising Passport, gives you valuable educational programs right at your fingertips.
Please find the scheduled educational webinars, in-person networking and trainings included with purchase of your passport series below:
FUNDRAISING PASSPORT DETAILS:
- $149/$199 (AFP Members/Non-Members).
- Similar price as Lehigh Valley Philanthropy Institute, more CFRE credits and programs.
- Guaranteed 10 CFRE credits.
- Grants you access to virtual education sessions, affinity groups, and networking opportunities from August to October 2021.
- Includes in-person IDEA sessions held at DeSales University and led by IDEA expert Scott Blair, Associate VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at DeSales University
- Including 3 IDEA breakout sessions led by Kumari Ghafoor-Davis, Tyrone Russell and Scott Blair.
- You must register for the Fundraising Passport by August 31st, 2021.
2021 Program Line-Up
- Tuesday, August 24th 4-6 pm: In-person networking: Black River Farms: Bethlehem, PA
- Wednesday, September 1st 4:30-6:30pm : In-person networking: Notch Modern Kitchen Allentown, PA
Monday September 20th at 12 PM VIRTUAL EDUCATION SESSION led by Ashley Russo, ASR Media, Kristine Ortiz, KLO Events and Tina Hasselbusch, Social T Marketing with an organizational perspective from Marc Rittle of New Bethany Ministries.
TOPIC: Finding Oz – Behind the Content Curtain
- Wednesday September, 23rd from 4-6pm: In-person networking: Mesa Modern Mexican Easton, PA (Details to follow)
- Wednesday, September 22nd: Virtual education session
led by Tracey Johnson with Northampton Community College and Fonta Reilly with United Way Greater Lehigh Valley
TOPIC: Fundamentals of Grant Management
-Wednesday, September 29th: In-person half-day DEI/IDEA Keynote led by Scott Blair, Associate VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at DeSales University: Advancing Inclusive Excellence in Our Organizations
Breakout Workshops led by: Kumari Ghafoor-Davis, Tyrone Russell and Scott Blair
- Workshop #1: Building a Foundation for DEI. Led by, Scott Blair
- Workshop #2: I Don’t See Race: A Conversation About the Impact of Skin Color. Led by, Tyrone Russell.
- Workshop #3: Bias: Its Impact on Funders and Fundraising.
9 to 9:30 - Breakfast
9:30 to 9:35 Intros
9:35 to 10:05 Keynote Address
10:05 to 10:20 Networking Break
10:20 to 11:05 Round 1 of Workshops
11:05 to 11:15 - Break between sessions
11:15 to Noon - Round 2 of Workshops
- Wednesday, October 6th at 12 PM : Virtual education session with Cindy Bergvall
TOPIC: The Trifecta: The Intersection of Development, Program and Finance to Improve Outcomes, Tell Your Story and Increase Funding
- Wednesday, October 13th at 12 PM: Virtual education session with Greg Hagin and Jane Wrisley:
TOPIC: Maintaining and Building Momentum through Leadership Transitions
- Wednesday, October 15th at 12PM: Virtual education session: A Conversation with Erin Meegan, Deputy Chief of Staff for Congresswoman Wild and Joseph Uliana, Founder of J.M. Uliana & Associates:
TOPIC: Uncovering the Process around Earmarks and Partnership Development to Secure Government Funding.
-Wednesday, October 20th at 12PM: Virtual education session with Tammy Zonker:
TOPIC: Keeping Donors Close in a Socially distanced world
-Wednesday October 27th at 12PM: Virtual panel discussion with Natasha Ljuljic, Dawn Godshall and Michael Tukeva. Moderated by Rebecca McAtee and Sandra Bieber.
TOPIC: Leading the Way for Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access Within your Organization
PLEASE NOTE: All virtual education sessions, in-person networking and trainings may be purchased a la cart. Details on specific times for all events and educational sessions will be released prior to August 31st, 2021.