Level I: Foundational Skills is an interactive, 12 week online course (40 CEUs) that includes:
- Introduction to Quantum Metaphysics
- History of Sound and Sound Therapy
- Medical and Modern Uses of Sound Therapy
- Theories of Einstein and Tesla
- How Sound Reduces Stress and Dis-ease
- Basic Music Theory and Musical Math
- The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies
- How the Tuning Forks are used on the Energy Body
- The Human Energy System
- Seven Chakras
- Case Studies
- The Alexander Method of Vibrational Sound and Therapy Technique
- Hands on Practice using the Technique
- Crystal tipped Solfeggio Set of 7 Tuning Forks and Sacred ohm are required. They can be purchased here.
- Upon completion of Level I, Foundational Skills, you will be ready to open blocks, clear, align and connect the chakras system with the physical and etheric level, use TAM for personal healing.
- Upon successful testing, you will be certified at this level and can therefore use these skills in your professional practice.
Class participants are required to use the Alexander Method Sacred 7 Solfeggio Tuning Fork Set and the Alexander Method Ohm Tuning Fork. They can be purchased at the links below:
For Class registrations:
Payment plans are available, but all accounts must be paid in full prior to commencement of classes. Please also note that no refunds will be issued, including deposits. Registration is open year round.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to register.