If you have had a profound life change through your experience with sound therapy, vibrational healing and/or personal sessions of The Alexander Method and are feeling called to share this opportunity with others, a certification program is available to practice and to teach The Alexander Method.
Certification in The Alexander Method (TAM) includes:
Level I: Foundational Skills is an interactive, intense week long live in person workshop or 12 week webinar (40 CEUs) that includes:
- Introduction to Quantum Metaphysics
- History of Sound and Sound Therapy
- Medical and Modern Uses of Sound Therapy
- Theories of Einstein and Tesla
- How Sound Reduces Stress and Dis-ease
- Basic Music Theory and Musical Math
- The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies
- How the Tuning Forks are used on the Energy Body
- The Human Energy System
- Seven Chakras
- Case Studies
- The Alexander Method of Vibrational Sound and Therapy Technique
- Hands on Practice using the Technique
- Crystal tipped Solfeggio Set of 7 Tuning Forks and Sacred ohm are required. They can be purchased here.
- Upon completion of Level I, Foundational Skills, you will be ready to open blocks, clear, align and connect the chakras system with the physical and etheric level, use TAM for personal healing.
- Upon successful testing, you will be certified at this level and can therefore use these skills in your professional practice.