Join us for the second annual symposium to address human trafficking in the Lehigh Valley. This event will be hosted and sponsored by Lehigh Valley Health Network. This year's theme is Addressing Gaps in the Anti-Trafficking Movement with guest keynote speaker Audrey Morrissey from My Life My Choice.
Virtual attendance will be an option for morning half of the symposium at no cost. The afternoon portion of the event will take place after lunch and include breakout room discussions.
Continuing education credits will be available for MD, RN, EMS and LSW/LPC's.
The full day of Presentations, Panels & Breakout Room Discussions include:
- Audrey Morrissey- Co/Executive Director, My Life My Choice
- Nikki Valilla, LCSW-Senior Director of Training & Partnerships, My Life My Choice
- Cat Rojas- Survivor Leader, VAST & Valley Youth House
- Alyssa Santana- Residence Manager & Survivor Leader, Bloom for Women
- Dr. Heather Evans, LCSW- co/founder and Vice Chair, VAST
- Tiara Foster, LPC- Program Supervisor, Valley Youth House
- Kathryn Murray- Special Agent, Department of Homeland Security
- Megan Sell- Program Supervisor, Valley Youth House
- Josh Kehler, LSW- Clinical Coordinator, Valley Youth House
- Ariel Parker, LCSW- School Social Worker, Allentown School District
- Caitlin Agneta, LSW- Social Worker, Bloom for Women
- Alycha Boehm, LSW- Clinical Supervisor, Valley Youth House
- Crystal HunT- Survivor Leader & Certified REcovery Specialist, LVHN
- Felicia Nomura - survivor leader
- Kelly Murphy- Survivor leader & event coordinator, bloom for women
- Nikolett csatari- survivor leader