Come hang with us at the Ice House in Bethlehem on Sunday April 2nd for a great cause!
Raffle and silent auction begins at 6pm!
The show is from 7-830pm!
A bunch of great comedians are coming in from NYC and Philly!
Refreshments and Snacks donated by the following generous businesses will be available!
- Easton Bakery donated their famous Tomato Pie!
- Two Rivers Brewing Company!
- Sam Adams!
- Gift certificate for Free golf lesson with teaching pro Eric Cogorno (Bethlehem Muni)!!
- 2 field level ticket vouchers for the Iron Pigs 2017 season courtesy of the Iron Pigs organization.
- Dog Obedience Gift basket from Hope Lock Kennel!
- Gift cards to Bayou, Grain, Queen City BBQ!
- Gift basket from Allentown Beverage!
- Two $50 gift certificates to Hecktown Social Club!
- Area Run from DELSCO FLOORING!
- Free round for 4 at Green Pond Country Club!
- Gift card to Machs Gute!
- A basket of Sam Adams merchandise!
- Gift card to Omaha Steaks!
- Gift card to Dunkin Donuts!
- Gift card to Fine Wine and Spirits!
- Free oil change and state inspection from Hecktown Service Center!
- Gift card to The Mint Gastropub!
- Gift card to The Wooden Match!
- Gift card to Primo Hoagies in Easton!
- Gift card to Stefano's!
Every dollar raised will go directly to Eric and his family!!
Twelve years ago Eric Gubich was diagnosed with Ewing's sarcoma, a very rare type of bone cancer that is also found in soft tissue . It usually occurs in people from the ages of 10 to 20, and affects about 200 children and young adults every year. He was 19 years old. Eric fought the battle against Ewing's and succeded.
Since then, Eric moved on to live his life 'free of cancer'. He attended East Stroudsburg University where he met a beautiful girl named Kate. Kate and Eric have been inseperable ever since. They share the same loves and interests, and from the moment we met Kate we knew that she was perfect for Eric. They married in June of 2014 and this past July, Kate gave birth to their perfect son Parker.
This past holiday season, Eric got the news that after recovering from pneumonia, the x-rays showed two previously unseen tumors on his lungs. One tumor was located on his right lung and one tumor located on the lower lobe of his left lung.
Immediately, they made plans with his Oncologist at Sloan-Kettering in New York and Eric started treatment. The finding was in fact a recurrance of Ewing's.
Eric is put on a 9-12 month plan of chemotherapy and future surgery. He and members of his family have been making frequent trips and week long stays up at Sloan. With Eric out on work leave and with the knowledge of what costs are and what bills might be accruing, we are looking to raise money to give Eric and his family peace of mind during this time when the main focus should be on Eric's health and wellness.
We know that Eric will beat this, but that the road is going to be long and hard for him. We have had so many people reaching out asking what they can do and how they can help, so we decided that this would be a great way to do so. We appreciate any contribution that you can make at this difficult time.
Well wishes and prayers are welcomed and needed, so please pass this along